Want to increase your bike riding? Then check out these bike accessories. From smart helmets to eBikes, these products keep you safe and fun.
You like to get around your city or countryside by bike. Whether cycling is a serious sport or a hobby for you, you need the right equipment to stay safe. To help you find the best, today we’re bringing you our ultimate bike guide.
Related: Which sports smartwatch should you buy for your workout?
One of our favorite bike safety products is the Garmin Varia RCT715 Rearview Taillight. Its rear camera monitors the road behind you and sends alerts when it detects an approaching vehicle.
So, if this is the year you try an eBike, the XP Litr Compact eBike is a great start. Its lightweight design is easy to control, while its price is affordable at $799.
Make your ride safer and more fun with the gear below.
1. The practical Tern Quick Haul eBike range allows you to easily work and travel with its small but capable design.
Take your shopping and take your child to school and Tern Quick Haul useful eBike series. The rear rack allows you to carry items and even a passenger up to 110 pounds. In addition, its Bosch motor system provides excellent performance.
This device is priced at $2,999. Visit the official website for a list of vendors.
2. The Lectric XP Lite compact eBike is easy to drive while the shock absorber provides you with 5 levels of pedal assist, helping you to ride with confidence.
Looking for the best eBike on a budget? The Lectric XP Lite compact eBike costs just $799 and offers Lectric features in a compact, lightweight design. Riders looking for ease of use will love the single-speed functionality.
Get it for $799 on the official website.
3. VanMoof S5 & A5 next-gen eBikes received a Red Dot Award for their compact design. They also boast a range of luggage options.
Looking for the perfect eBike? The VanMoof S5 & A5 next-gen eBikes and what you want to show. They also have a quiet but powerful 5th-generation engine and long-lasting batteries, which is why we’re including them in our top bike guide.
Get one for $2,998 on the official website.
4. The Special models of Turbo Tero bikes it helps you tackle steep hills with ease thanks to the 2.0E or 2.2 motor and traction tires.
Ride through all types of terrain with the Specialized Turbo Tero bike heads. The bikes in this series serve as mountain, commuter, and cargo bikes. Enjoy unparalleled power with the 2.2 engine.
Get one starting at $3,250 on the official website.
5. The Garmin Varia RCT715 it has a backlight with integrated camera settings, which keeps you safe.
Ensure your safety with the Garmin Varia RCT715 rear view monitor. Its camera takes sharp pictures when looking ahead, and the radar detects vehicles at a distance of 140 meters. Meanwhile, the backlight is visible from a distance of one kilometer during the day.
Get it for $399.99 on the official website.
6. The Suunto Karoo 2 Cycling computer integrates visual and thermal measures on your horse, keeping your riding safe and accurate.
See the way forward and Suunto Karoo 2 Cycling computer. This handy bike tool adds a smartphone-like display to your gear, which displays bars and mounts. Then, Suunto’s heat maps show the most popular rides, making it a perfect addition to any cycling guide.
Get it for $399 on the official website.
7. The SENA R2 & R2 EVO smart cycling helmets keep you connected to the cyclists in your group with a Bluetooth intercom system.
Stay in touch with other cyclists in your group with the smart SENA R2 & R2 EVO helmets. They have a Bluetooth intercom system with a range of 500 meters and connect up to four passengers.
Get them starting at $169 on the official website.
8. Arclight LED Bike Pedals increase your visibility by 57% compared to standard bike lights. Then, the battery lasts up to 36 hours.
Show off your ride to other riders with Arclight LED Bike Pedals. Their powerful LEDs and long-life rechargeable battery keep you safe on the road. In addition, the modules are durable and waterproof.
Get it for $139.99 on the official website.
9. SENA M1 & M1 EVO Bluetooth smart helmets allow you to answer mobile calls, connect with other riders or family at home.
Connect with the people you love while cycling SENA M1 & M1 EVO Bluetooth smart helmets. All it takes is a click of a button to invite family home or fellow passengers. Built-in speakers and microphones ensure high-quality audio, which is why they made our top-rated bike accessories guide.
Get them starting at $169 on the official website.
10. The Nite Ize TagLit with LED marker it makes you visible on the road with lights that shine or flash when you ride in the dark.
Change your look on the side of the road with the Nite Ize TagLit LED marker. Its colorful LEDs light up or flash to alert motorists of your presence. Best of all, you can clip it to your clothes, shoes, or bag.
Get it for $19.99 on the official website.
There are some great bike accessories out there that can improve your ride and keep you safe. Do you have any suggestions? Let us know in the comments section below.
Want more news, reviews, and tips from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should check out our Archived Stories. We publish 3 new articles every day, so be sure to follow us to stay updated!
Gadget Flow Daily Digest reviews and analyzes the latest technology for your information. Want it straight to your inbox? Enter ➜