Looking for home remodeling technology that doesn’t fill your living space? From the portable projector to the speaker on each side, these tools save space.
Living in a studio apartment or student residence? You can set up good theaters even in a small space. And these are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use. Get them to enjoy what you have without filling your space.
related: These smart glasses can help you live a smarter life
For example, the Samsung Smart Monitor M8 works as a beacon and a smart TV. In this way, you will need to buy only one tool to complete both tasks.
Later, dorm residents will appreciate the Razer Kishi V2. Less than all PC game consoles, it allows you to relax and play games after class or on weekends.
Have fun, even if you have space, with the tools included below.
1. The Amazon All-new Fire 7 tablet features a high-speed quad-core processor, which displays the content of audio and video games.
Watch, read, play, and listen on the Amazon All-new Fire 7 tablet. Its quad-core processor is 30% faster. You also get 10 hours of battery life, up to 1 TB of additional storage, and a microSD connection.
Get $ 59.99 on Amazon.
2. Samsung Smart Monitor M8 works as an indicator and smart TV, enabling you to get the most out of one exciting device.
Save space at home with Samsung Smart Monitor M8. It is 11.4 mm wide and has a smooth back. It also works as a smart TV as well as a Samsung SmartThings device.
Get $ 729.99 on the official page.
3. The Sonos Roam SL portable speaker is compact, allowing you to adjust the volume according to your shape and size.
Regardless of the layout of your room or the size of the room, you can enjoy the beautiful sound from the Sonos Roam SL speaker. It is because you can place it directly and horizontally. Plus, it delivers clear audio and up to 10 hours of battery life, making it one of our favorite space-saving features.
Get $ 159 on the official page.
4. The Polk Audio MagniFi Mini AX loudspeaker system amplifies your voice but is 15 lal long, saving you space under the TV.
Who says soundbar should be the height of your entertainment space? Polk Audio MagniFi Mini AX audio system does not. Just 15 ″, is a plus. But it is still deep with the technicality of Dolby Atmos, DTS: X, and Polk SDA 3D Audio.
Get $ 499 on the official page.
5. The Positive Grid Spark MINI carrier amp amp is ideal for guitarists living in small houses. Smart Jam tech is a good thing, too.
Pick up a variety of sounds at each stage of the game or juggle with the Positive Grid Spark MINI for a smart amp. In addition to its minimalist movement, the Smart Jam learning machine creates drums and foundations that match your style.
Get $ 199 on the official page.
6. The SwitchCubic pocket PC & projector is small enough to carry in any bag, yet it carries a 30- to 120-inch screen, saving space.
Don’t want to fill your room with a big screen TV? Find out SwitchCubic pocket PC & projector. You can adjust the size from 30 to 139 inches. Next, it creates a computer interface for each flat surface, making it one of our favorite places to save space.
Save $ 199 for Indiegogo.
7. The WOWCube® system is a palm-type gaming device that allows you to play, create objects, send notes, and much more.
Play games, stay connected, and decorate your workplace with just one tool — the WowCube® system. This amazing cube is not like your old Rubik’s Cube; gives you the opportunity to connect with the media in three dimensions. Even better, it is STEM approved.
Find $ 274 on the official page.
8. The Marshall Willen portable speaker has well-known words of its kind and its most intricate style. It also fights dust and water.
Do you like Marshall speakers but have no place in your office or studio apartment? Go to Marshall Willen speaker. It is compact and has a 2 ″ driver of all types as well as two non-functional radiators.
Get $ 119.99 on the official page.
9. The Razer Kishi V2 game developer puts the plugins as a comfort on your smartphone and works with most iPhones and Android smartphones.
If you do not have space, switch to mobile game with Razer Kishi V2 mobile game controller. Adds analog triggers, custom macros, and more on your smartphone.
Get $ 99.99 on the official page.
10. LG StanbyME battery-powered TV allows you to watch TV from the bathroom, hammock, or kitchen with its flexible design.
Consider the LG StanbyME battery-powered TV if you are looking for the best looking entertainment you can take home. It is wireless, has a 27-inch screen, and has a touchscreen interface. It can display the contents of your laptop, making it one of our favorite places to save space.
This tool is coming soon, and its value is TBA.
Have fun and have enough space to walk around with space-saving entertainment equipment. Do you have what you can do? Tell us in the comments.
Want more stories, reviews, and tips from Gadget Flow? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly, and Flipboard. If you are using Flipboard, you should check out our Archives. We publish 3 new articles every day, so be sure to follow us for updates!
Gadget Flow Daily Digest illuminates and analyzes digital media for more information. Want it right in your inbox? Subscribe ➜