The Public Health Specialist has assisted the organization in reviewing the design and implementation of programs to achieve its outcomes. These include monitoring project progress to provide better public health outcomes, quality of care provided to potential beneficiaries, availability, accuracy and completeness of data and how to use it in decision making and how the organization contributes to major health issues – related indicators and Performance Framework goals.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Review the reading programs to comment on public health in this study.
- Communication with competent and affected stakeholders in the country.
- Collect and analyze relevant documentation and more.
- Global activities at the intermediate level are the designated areas of the program.
- Prepare worksheets and summaries for each task group.
- Be prepared to explore the facts and discuss with those involved in this country.
- Hold consultative meetings with beneficiaries and all other stakeholders in the country.
- Provide a discussion guide for outreach meetings at the end of the activity.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Higher university degree in medicine, public health, health care, epidemics, or related field.
- At least 12 years of professional (international or international) work in the preparation, monitoring, and supervision & monitoring of health programs, including in developing countries; in particular the combination of at least two years of experience in monitoring or evaluating health-related programs in non-profit / government organizations in developing countries.
- Experience in monitoring risks and corrections in place to reduce those risks.
- Preference would be given to specialists in HIV, TB and Malaria.
- Demonstrated clear knowledge and expertise in evaluating its design and performance of public health.
- Ability to apply good M&E knowledge, public health, and disease management.
- Ability to train and guide other health professionals and M&E professionals.
- Ability to manage and work in teams.
- Good communication is the art of communication.
- Reporting skills in English.
- Knowledge in MS Office software.
- Ability to show responsiveness and honesty.
- It can show tact, consideration, and respect for others.
- Ability to show cultural interest, as well as flexibility in dealing with people of different cultures.
- Unpredictable behavior is important.
How to use it
Interested and eligible candidates should send their CV, Documents, daily prices in USD and proof of past work related to the position (eg final project reports, correspondence and final certificates) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and Public Health Expert (Cuba) as title.
Note: Applications are encouraged from all eligible candidates without discriminating on the basis of race, color, sex, ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.