CTG in brief:
- CTG employees support humanitarian efforts in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing rapid and cost-effective development and humanitarian services. With previous operations in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 employees worldwide since the project began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and supervises qualified people with the necessary skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to midwives, and mechanics to pathologists, we are experts in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa . The key to successful delivery is the ability to assemble quickly; CTG can produce and ship anyone, anywhere, in less than two weeks and has done so within 48 hours on several occasions.
- Through our efficient HR, management and operations, CTG saves time and money for various organizations. We handle all of our clients’ HR-related issues, so they are free to focus on their core business.
- Visit www.ctg.org for more information
- To work as a Mental Health Practitioner & must be registered in the UK.
- To meet the requirements of our client by delivering the responsibilities of this position in a professional, efficient and effective manner as defined in the SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) provided by our client.
- Ensuring that we strictly follow our clinical protocols, reporting requirements & policies & procedures.
Providing medical care to injured, injured & sick people & initiating referral & transfer to hospital in collaboration with our Topside doctors clients. Treating patients who have experienced medical complications or trauma. Main position as follows:
- Providing health screenings and counseling to refugees & the medical community.
- Assist in remote hospital management (one trauma bed & ward 7) including assisting other medical staff. The team consists of a doctor, an ALS doctor, a pre-hospital nurse.
- Support the management of aeromedevacs in coordination with our customer HQ, providing routine reports & transferring patients to the airport.
- Monitor and support all patients and family members.
- Provide mental health services to the population of approx. 200 refugees.
- Maintain patient medical reports in accordance with international standards.
- Perform administrative duties in support of the senior physician on site.
- Perform other important tasks with our client.
- Become our customer brand ambassador on the website.
- This role reports to the immediate supervisor.
- Qualified Mental Health Practitioner with at least 4 years post-qualification training.
- Experience with child care is essential.
- Knowledge of health care support is essential.
- Remote field service is required.
- Good management skills.
- Strong communication.
- A team player.
- Computer literate (Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Complete COVID-19 vaccinations & boosters.
- This position does not have team management responsibilities.
- The position is for the first three months (with flexibility), then three months on three months off.
- Eligible women are encouraged to apply for this position.
How to use it